Applying for job positions with your resume in a classic design is an easy and reliable way to show your strengths. If you are a graphic designer and need to show your skills you may want to use more complex templates, like the modern resume templates.
But if you need your resume with a classic layout, download our resume templates in Microsoft Word format (.docx) and then edit with them your data. Finally you can export the cv in a pdf format (.pdf) and send by email to any position.
Features of a classic design resume
Classic design cv templates are designted usually following these rules:
- Clean layout: the background is white, space is generous, even when you have many information to provide.
- Balanced font sizes: We recommend 10pt for text, 14pt for headings. You can use serif or sans-serif fonts, because the templates are versatile.
- No pictures , or only the picture of the person, in a formal way.
- Text is black or only two colors are used, one for emphasize and black for text.
- One sheet only , in a standard size mainly in A4 or Letter formats.
Benefits of using a classic design cv
Many people use this type of template for their cv because:
- it is pretty simple to read the information the employer is looking for.
Balanced font sizes makes it easy to scan the main titles.
- You will look like a reliable professional
- You focus on the content of the resume, not in the way it is presented